Did you discover some fantastic deals on land for sale in Wyoming? Discover why you should make an offer today.
Tempted by land for sale in Wyoming? You’re not alone! As the 10th largest state by area, there is more than enough raw land for investors, outdoor enthusiasts, and preppers. And it’s also the least populous state—a mega bonus for those who prefer the quiet life.
The Equality State blends the Wild West, undeveloped properties, and welcoming communities. Imagine waking up at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains or taking a lunch break at Badlands National Park. Fresh air, shady cottonwood trees, Indian paintbrush blooms, chirping western meadowlarks, and 300 days of sunshine annually add to the state’s allure.
Keep reading to discover why undeveloped land in Wyoming is the best investment you’ll ever make:
1. Vast and Varied Hunting
Wide-open spaces and scenic landscapes are the perfect backdrops for hunting season. There are so many places to enjoy the sport. And you’ll find a variety of big game species. Try these hunting grounds:
- Greater Yellowstone: Elk and bighorn sheep roam this national park, and guided tours will ensure you have a successful hunt.
- Rocky Mountain West: The Rockies are a hotspot for deer, elk, antelope, and black bears. You might even run into a rafter of wild turkeys!
- Sundance: Herds of mule and whitetail deer live in this small town. You’ll also find elk, turkey, and antelope.
- Bridger-Teton National Forest: Looking for larger game animals? This forest is home to mountain lions, black bears, bighorn sheep, elk, moose, antelope, and mule deer.
- Boulder Basin: Rifle and bow hunts are popular for hunters hoping to catch a mountain goat, elk, moose, or antelope.
- Laramie Mountains: Waterfowl are the main attraction for hunters in this mountain range. But you might also find whitetail deer, antelope, elk, and black bears.
Should you buy land for sale in Wyoming? It’s an investment for your future. Hunt in solitude or lease it to other hunters—a win-win!
2. Cowboy Culture at Its Finest
Why is Wyoming called The Cowboy State? Aside from its bucking bronco logo, the state houses countless ranches. Why? The land is ideal for livestock. Green grass on the plains feeds cows, bulls, and other grazing animals. Sagebrush is perfect for hungry sheep.
Local cowboys raise:
Cowboy culture and ranches are everywhere—hats, boots, and spurs included! Whether you want to own a beef ranch or a touristy dude ranch, Wyoming is the place to be.
3. Unbeatable Tax Benefits
Life only guarantees two things: death and taxes. Wouldn’t it be amazing if you didn’t worry so much about the latter? Owning property in The Equality State means not having to give Uncle Sam as much of your hard-earned money.
Sound too good to be true? It’s not! The 44th state is affordable for residents and investors thanks to awesome tax policies. No state income or real estate taxes are the norm. Property taxes are also among the lowest in the country. Plus, there is plenty of cheap land for sale in Wyoming. Landowners can expect to keep more Golden Sacajawea Dollars in their pockets come tax season!
4. An Outdoor Enthusiast’s Dream
Like to spend your days—and nights—outside? The Cowboy State will more than satisfy your craving for outdoor air. Adventure seekers flock to the state for:
- ATV riding in the Killpecker Sand Dunes. Bighorn, Shoshone, and Black Hills national forests also feature challenging off-roading trails.
- The chance to reel in catfish, trout, walleye, bass, salmon, sunfish, whitefish, and yellow perch.
- Horseback riding at a local dude ranch or through the Bighorn Mountains.
- Relaxing in the hot springs at Thermopolis, Saratoga, and Jackson Hole.
And if you find land for sale in Wyoming with water, you can transform it into a boating adventure. Enjoy a lazy day canoeing or kayaking on the lake. If you prefer a heart-pounding thrill, go on a whitewater rafting excursion down one of the state’s many rivers.
Let Government Auction Match You to Raw Land in Wyoming
Want to get the best deal on land for sale in Wyoming? Government Auction can help. We are the premier online surplus land auction company in the US. Our bidding process and “Buy It Now” options are simple and straightforward.
Tired of an unlevel playing field when it comes to purchasing land in Wyoming? Government Auction takes the hassle out of the process of bidding and winning your perfect property. We never check your credit. Instead, we offer guaranteed financing and extremely low down payments and monthly payments. Head to Government Auction to explore the widest selection of land types available throughout the United States through one user-friendly platform. Let’s connect you with land for sale in Wyoming, so you can become a proud landowner.